Friday, April 13, 2018

We Go Together

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog.
 
We had such a beautiful day here in Pittsburgh. The temperature was about 80° and sunny. It was so warm to the point of being uncomfortable in my home. I had to get the window screens and put them in the upstairs windows.
 
I was working in my craft room and it was very warm. If this were about a month from now we would be used to the warmer temperatures, but we had freezing temperatures just 4 days ago. So this makes it all the warmer. Now listen to this- we are supposed to get snow again on Monday. Crazy huh!!!
 
So anyway let's move onto my card for today. This one I created with the Rise & Shine dies from CottageCutz. It was a release of breakfast themed dies. On this card I  used the Breakfast Plate dies. So cute with the bacon & eggs.
 
I wanted to create a card to let that special someone know you love them. This one could also be used for an anniversary, birthday or Valentine's Day. It could also be sent to your love for no specific reason. So when I want to let my hubby know how I feel about him, I will give him this card.
 
I also used the Sweet Love Border die from CottageCutz. The sentiment is from the set "We go together" by Taylored Expressions.
 
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God Bless.
 
Dies I used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzbreakfastplate.aspx
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzheartsetbasics.aspx
 
I am also entering:
1.  Creative Fingers has an anything goes challenge.
2.  PolkaDoodles has an anything goes challenge.
3Simply Create Too has a die cuts challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and Sentiment. Thank you for joining us for our Week 15 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails